SEARCH BY PRODUCT CATEGORY OR LOOK FOR A SPECIFIC SUPPLEMENT:
CHOLESTEROL & DIET
For an efficient control of cholesterol levels
Although cholesterol is essential for our body, when it exceeds certain limits over long periods of time, blood cholesterol can be harmful to the health of the cardiovascular system. Hypercholesterolemia risk factors are heredity, incorrect lifestyle (smoking, lack of physical activity, excessive alcohol...) and a unbalanced diet rich in saturated fats and carbohydrates. It is essential to maintain "good" (HDL) and "bad" (LDL) cholesterol values under control. Furthermore, increase of blood homocysteine is also considered a cardiovascular risk factor.
Cardionam® is a food supplement based on Red yeast rice, Artichoke, Banaba, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and Coenzyme Q10. The Monacolin K contained in Red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of blood cholesterol. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10 mg of Monacolin K from Red yeast rice.
- Helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels (Red Yeast Rice – 10mg Monacolin K per tablet)
- Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Supports liver and digestive functions (Artichoke and Banaba).
SUGGESTED USE: 1 tablet daily, preferably in the evening after meal.
PACKAGE SIZE: 30 tablets in blister.
Premium Quality Essential Fatty Acids EPA + DHA
When choosing a fish oil containing Omega-3 fatty acids it is advisable to check three important parameters: concentration, the ratio between EPA and DHA and the quality standards.
- CONCENTRATION: it is important to choose a fish oil with an Omega-3 concentration of at least 60% and a low percentage of saturated fatty acids.
- EPA / DHA RATIO: an average EPA / DHA ratio of at least 1.5 is the optimal condition to guarantee the properties of the product such as normal cardiac function, the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels and normal blood pressure.
- QUALITY STANDARD: purity (understood as the absence of pollutants, heavy metals, dioxins, etc.) represents one of the most important aspects for a product based on Omega-3 fatty acids.
CardioTri® is a highly concentrated food supplement based on Essential Fatty Acids EPA + DHA (559mg + 229mg per capsule) to support normal cardiac function and help maintain normal triglyceride levels in blood. Its special formulation is specially designed and certified by IFOS to meet the highest quality standards of a supplement based on Omega 3.
- High concentration: 82% of fatty acids in the optimal ratio EPA:DHA > 2,4:1
- Molecularly distilled and purified oil, ensuring the absence of fishy aftertaste
- Ultra-Pure: the purity of fish oil guaranteed by the prestigious 5-Stars IFOS Certification
SUGGESTED USE: 1 to 4 soft-gel capsules a day.
PACKAGE SIZE: 30 soft-gel capsules
100% plant-based Omega 3 DHA supplementation
There are many reasons why DHA is beneficial for our health:
- During pregnancy, and lactation, for the development of the nervous, visual and cognitive system of newborns. The beneficial effect is achieved by taking 200 mg DHA (PERILIP= "Perinatal Lipid Nutrition" and EARNEST = "Early Nutrition Programming").
- To maintain the normal brain function. The beneficial effect is achieved through the daily intake of 250 mg DHA (= 1 capsule).
- To maintain normal visual capacity. The beneficial effect is achieved through the daily intake of 250 mg DHA (= 1 capsule)
The natural plant source of Trialgal® DHA guarantees a high and stable amount of DHA (250 mg per soft-gel capsule), since it is not subject to seasonal and environmental variations observed in fish-derived sources.
- 100% plant based, ensuring the abscence of fishy aftertaste
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- With Vitamin E to protect cells from oxidative stress.
SUGGESTED USE: 1 soft-gel capsule a day to be swallowed with water.
PACKAGE SIZE: 30 and 90 soft-gel capsules
The essential Blocks of Life
Amino acids are essential components of peptides and proteins. Twenty important amino acids are crucial for life and are known to be the building blocks for all living things on earth. They are essentially involved in protein synthesis. The amino acids are controlled by genetics. Their function is vital for: hormones regulation, energy production, muscle mass building, nervous system, cellular functioning. If amino acids were deficient the protein synthesis would stop and vital reactions wouldn’t take place. Without alpha-amino acids human may experience fatigue, irritability, hormonal imbalances and sometimes even depression.
The unique formulation of Aminonam® is based on over 100 years of R&D and includes essential and non-essential Ajinomoto® Amino acids, unmatched in quality and purity, the only ones to be manufactured through a fermentation process based on plant carbohydrates (sugar can).
- Balanced blend of essential and non-essential Amino Acids
- Extra-fine consistency for optimal absorption
- Vegan friendly (100% Ajinomoto® purest quality, 100% plant sourced).
SUGGESTED USE: 1-2 sachets daily, (dissolving the content of a sachet in 200ml water).
PACKAGE SIZE: 30 sachets.
To help support microcirculation and fight cellulite
Cellulite is a normal occurrence, affecting almost 90% of women and 10% of men during their lifetime. Technically, cellulite is not dangerous or even a nuisance, but it can be cosmetically unappealing. For women, the risk of developing cellulite increases with age and peaks near menopause. Hormonal changes, specifically a decline in estrogen levels, may contribute to changes in circulation and a reduction in the production of collagen. Finally, there are further risk factors, such as sedentary life, high calorie diet (rich in carbohydrates, fat and salt) wrong posture, stress, smoking and overweight.
Cell Diet® exclusively contains Active Seaweed®, a fiber extracted from brown algae. It also contains Pineapple to help drain body fluids and fight cellulite. Together with Centella, it is also useful in case of heaviness in the legs. In addition, Amamelide promotes venous circulation.
- Pineapple, Witch hazel and Centella counteract the effects of cellulite and promote the functionality of the microcirculation (heavy legs);
- Asparagus, Spirea, Pineapple and Dandelion support purifying functions of the body and promote the drainage of body fluids.
- Highly concentrated and rich in bioflavonoids
SUGGESTED USE: 4 tablets per day (2 tabs in the morning, 2 tabs in the evenings away from meals with plenty of water).
PACKAGE SIZE: 60 tablets in blister.